How The Clay Workshop Works:
Step 1: Learn How To Stack and Slam, and Throw
$25 per hour/visit/station
- Your first class is for creating your mug.
- One mug. Each potter receives up to 400 g total of up to 3 different clays.
- Bring a friend for an extra $10 (per hour)! You and your friend will share a clay wheel. You can have up to 2 people per wheel if you are in the same bubble.
- We recommend at least 1.5 hours for this portion.
- Space is limited.
Step 2: Glazing Your Clay
$15 per hour/visit/station
Your second class is for glazing. Each potter receives access to a high-fire clear glaze to show off the stunning marbled mug body.
When to book?
- Please book glazing for 7 days after your throwing class if possible.
- Bring a friend for an extra $5 (per hour)! You can have up to 2 people per glazing station if you are in the same bubble.
Please make sure to book both a throwing time & a glazing time.
How much time to book?
We recommend booking at least 1.5 hours for the first portion of this workshop. Only one hour of glazing time is needed for your 2nd visit.
If you go over your pre-booked time, you will be charged for another full hour. No exceptions. If you are late, your start time will be taken as the time you booked.